Thursday, July 12, 2007

Journals for Consideration

My goal is to submit a scholarly article for publication about the experience of creating an online workshop. Based on this topic, I selected three online journals from the Directory of Open Access Journals:

Innovate Journal of Online Education offers online publishing, webcasts, conferences, and real-time discussions with journal authors (participation in these discussions is part of their publishing criteria). This is a bi-monthly, peer-reviewed journal; Chicago style.

Electronic Journal for the Integration of Technology in Education
This journal is calling for articles on "Context-Aware and Ubiquitous Learning" for the April 2008 issue, with a submission deadline of August 1, 2007 (this may be too soon, depending on the writing progress).

Journal of Educational Technology and Society
Submissions accepted throughout the year.

1 comment:

Distance Education Village said...

I love celebrating this day and I hope we continue doing it even when autonomous learners take off