In this blog, I will share my learning journey, my resources, and my readings with a community of learners. I am interested in topics which explore the connections between technology, equity, and women.
I begin with using a concept map and am trying a software called Inspiration. I reached this blog through the link I place on my map,and also will be linking to a wiki for collaborative work.
The knowledge area is technology and how women percieve and use web tools. I hope to create a collaborative learning environment. My next post will include a reading list I will comment on throughout this process.
6 comments:
In this blog, I will share my learning journey, my resources, and my readings with a community of learners. I am interested in topics which explore the connections between technology, equity, and women.
I begin with using a concept map and am trying a software called Inspiration. I reached this blog through the link I place on my map,and also will be linking to a wiki for collaborative work.
The knowledge area is technology and how women percieve and use web tools. I hope to create a collaborative learning environment. My next post will include a reading list I will comment on throughout this process.
Hey Diane, Good Blogging!
Glen
Hi Diane:
Thank you for the invitation to join your blog. This is a terrific way to share your learning journey
Post a Comment